Jun 16, 2009

Recycle Towels and create Soapies!

I was going through a pile of towels i had bought (and that did not match with my bathroom) and decided to put them to good use. I remember having a kind of bath mitt as a child, that i could fill with bits of soap and wash with. So i made some Soapies!

They can be easily slipped over the hand. I ran some elastic through the top of one of them to make a mitt.

I have some for sale in my online store but if you would like to buy a set just e mail me and i'll make you one in any colour you like. They make great little gifts!



1 comment:

Lambie said...

Really creative and recycle. I must ask my wife to visit this often.

Looking for a gift?

Check out Lucindas Designs for unique handmade fashions
and Felice Sereno for European Collectables